develooper Front page | perl.datetime | Postings from May 2003

RE: Astro::CelestialBody perl modules are currently in work

From:
Hill, Ronald
Date:
May 14, 2003 06:18
RE: Astro::CelestialBody perl modules are currently in work
Message ID:
A5A8F408B6E35D46B5C693354DA61A0D02B393A4@CYPNTX3

Hi Joshua,

> > Do you feel that we should take another approach?
>
> I've been down with the flu since Friday so I don't have a
> good answer for you yet.  Basically I'm trying to determine
> what sort of model is "good enough" (and haven't had time to
> really crunch on it).

I understand, Hope you feel better:)

> On the other hand as long as the API is decoupled from the
> implementation we can always change horses down the road.  If
> you have something thats already working then why don't you
> just run with it?

What we have is very basic, just a start. For the sun
module, it just returns basic values. For the moon,
what I will do is convert the moonrise.pl script that
I sent around a while ago.(clean it up a bit) Who
knows where it will go. Suggestions are always welcome!

> I will at some point in the future report back my findings.
>
> Cheers,

Thanks Joshua!!

Ron Hill