develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from October 2002

Re: Naked arm wrestling: Schwern v Damian

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
October 28, 2002 06:01
Re: Naked arm wrestling: Schwern v Damian
Message ID:
20021028125515.63423.qmail@onion.perl.org
David H. Adler wrote:
> Heh.  I survived, and I had to see it in person! :-)

People, bow to that man. He sat in the second row!

> Haven't sorted out the pictures from Y::E yet, but will weed them out
> and get them to you someway tomorrow.

Being the lazy person I am, I did not take any pictures myself, so I
wouldn't mind having a look at yours... Do you think you could arrange
posting them somewhere on the net for all of us?

Thanks,
Steffen