develooper Front page | perl.inline | Postings from October 2002

We Have a Wiki

From:
Brian Ingerson
Date:
October 3, 2002 23:05
Subject:
We Have a Wiki
Message ID:
20021003230521.A24544@ttul.org
Inline has a wiki page now:

    http://ttul.org/~ingy/inline/

A wiki is a website that you can edit. You can add to existing pages or start
new ones of your own. It's very easy to use. Give it a try.

The inline wiki, uses the usemod wiki software, from http://www.usemod.com.
You can learn more about it there.

I've added a few pages to get things rolling. Everybody is invited to
contribute. Have fun.

NOTES:
  - The url listed above will probably change. There will always be a
    pointer to the wiki from http://inline.perl.org
  - The SAVE button doesn't work properly. It tries to bring up an
    invalid page. The important thing is that it *does* save the
    content. If anybody could figure this bug out, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers, Brian