develooper Front page | perl.macosx | Postings from November 2001

Re: mod_perl and apache - the final chapter

From:
John Siracusa
Date:
November 8, 2001 12:10
Re: mod_perl and apache - the final chapter
Message ID:
B81050DE.23854%siracusa@mindspring.com
Sorry, but it's not working for me.  I still can't load Apache::Request and
Apache::Cookie at the same time.  I get the same error I got 4 months ago:

    http://archive.develooper.com/macosx@perl.org/msg00625.html

That is:

bin/apachectl start
dyld: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd multiple definitions of symbol
_ApacheRequest___parse
/Library/Perl/darwin/auto/Apache/Request/Request.bundle definition of
_ApacheRequest___parse
/Library/Perl/darwin/auto/Apache/Cookie/Cookie.bundle definition of
_ApacheRequest___parse
bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Bleh...

-John