develooper Front page | perl.macperl.forum | Postings from August 2001

what editor should I use?

From:
Stephan Tinnemeyer
Date:
August 24, 2001 10:19
Subject:
what editor should I use?
Message ID:
3B868C91.B8BEECFC@asv-kiel.de
Hello,

I am new to the list and did not manage to search the archive first
(seemed to be empty), thus, I apologize if this question is a FAQ.

What editor do you recommend for editing perl scripts? I am trying Alpha
and it has the interesting feature of syntax colorising but this editor
prints only black and white. I would love to have syntax colorised
prints of the scripts. Does anybody know an editor this could be done with?

I you feel this is too OT you may answer me off list: mailto:tinne@asv-kiel.de

TIA

Stephan Tinnemeyer
--