develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2001

Module submission Workflow

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
May 15, 2001 21:21
Subject:
Module submission Workflow
Message ID:
200105160421.GAA21903@pause.kbx.de

  modid:       Workflow
  DSLIP:       adcfl
  userid:      MICHAEL (Michael Roberts)
  chapterid:   23 (Miscellaneous_Modules)
  communities:
    http://www.vivtek.com/wftk.html and wftk.sourceforge.net

  similar:

  rationale:

    I'm completely open to the namespace choice, but I don't see
    anything workflow-related. I'd (naturally) like to be able to say
    "use Workflow" -- but that's up to you. I suppose chapter 23 is also
    appropriate, but again, feel free to change it if it makes more
    sense elsewhere.

    The wftk toolkit (http://www.vivtek.com/wftk.html) is an
    open-source, library-based workflow toolkit which has an existence
    independent of Perl. I'd like to start integrating with scripting
    languages, so ... there you have it.

    Thanks

  enteredby:   MICHAEL (Michael Roberts)
  enteredon:   Wed May 16 04:21:47 2001 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Workflow          adcfl Interface to the wftk workflow toolkit       MICHAEL

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=16000000_05eaf4639d6dd3fb&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=16000000_05eaf4639d6dd3fb&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1