develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from November 2001

Module submission Crypt::Vigenere

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
November 26, 2001 23:30
Subject:
Module submission Crypt::Vigenere
Message ID:
200111270730.IAA21028@pause.perl.org

  modid:       Crypt::Vigenere
  DSLIP:       adpOg
  userid:      ALIZTA (Alistair Mills)
  chapterid:   14 (Security_and_Encryption)
  communities:

  similar:

  rationale:

    I have chosen the namespace "Crypt::Vigenere" as most of the
    security and encryption modules are located in the "Crypt"
    namespace.

    As there is no current implementation of the Vigenere on CPAN I
    believe the module should be placed in the module list to give
    others access to a cipher which uses this famous method of
    cryptography.

  enteredby:   ALIZTA (Alistair Mills)
  enteredon:   Tue Nov 27 07:30:13 2001 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Crypt::
::Vigenere        adpOg Perl implementation of Vigenere Cipher.      ALIZTA

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=24200000_0dc239891ef37156&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=24200000_0dc239891ef37156&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1