develooper Front page | perl.p5ee | Postings from August 2002

Re: [VOTE] [-1] P5EE without Repository and Widget

From:
Leon Brocard
Date:
August 27, 2002 01:32
Re: [VOTE] [-1] P5EE without Repository and Widget
Message ID:
20020827083221.GA4261@ns0
Stephen Adkins sent the following bits through the ether:

>   -1  Don't do it! This will do more harm than good.
>       (You must state your reasoning in the body of the
>       message so that it may be discussed.)

P5EEx::Blue has nothing to do with enterprise. I don't know of anyone
using the code at all, let alone scaling it up, so we'd be giving the
wrong impression by labelling it as P5EE.

Leon
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
scribot.................................http://www.scribot.com/

.... I mustanottagottalotta sleep last night.