develooper Front page | perl.p5ee | Postings from August 2002

[VOTE] [+1] P5EE without Repository and Widget

From:
Peter Masiar
Date:
August 29, 2002 09:47
Subject:
[VOTE] [+1] P5EE without Repository and Widget
Message ID:
1030639896.3d6e51187c157@webmail.med.yale.edu
I am not perl guru enough to express my opinion
about quality of p5ee source code. 8-(
But I like a lot that consistent interoperable p5 module codebase
is being build. And maybe even docs ;-)

Although I like TIMTOWDI, I hate repeating known errors.
[Or: I am so cheap I prefer to learn from mistakes of other people,
not from my own  :-) ]
How many ways to tie shoes do we need?

--
Peter Masiar, peter.masiar@yale.edu, (203) 764-8131
I am not a lawyer. My ideas are solely mine, are NOT binding for University.