develooper Front page | perl.p5ee | Postings from August 2002

Re: [VOTE] [-0] P5EE without Repository and Widget

From:
Raul Nohea Goodness
Date:
August 30, 2002 01:17
Re: [VOTE] [-0] P5EE without Repository and Widget
Message ID:
20020829182053.A18172@nohea.com

[-0] Won't stand in the way, but don't see a big need for
"blessing" an implementation right now.

I see the vote mostly as a naming issue. Software is usually
judged by its capability and predictability.

I guess the effect of picking Blue is that other will
be less likely to try to create a different implementation
that is called P5EE that conflicts with P5EEx::Blue.

Raul Nohea Goodness
raulg@nohea.com