develooper Front page | perl.p5ee | Postings from August 2002

Re: [VOTE] [+1] P5EE without Repository and Widget

From:
Chris Winters
Date:
August 30, 2002 04:43
Re: [VOTE] [+1] P5EE without Repository and Widget
Message ID:
1030707633.19163.14.camel@genesee.cwinters.com
On Sun, 2002-08-25 at 21:13, Stephen Adkins wrote:
> Here is the proposal put to a vote.
>
>  * Should the P5EEx::Blue (without the Widget and Repository
>    Services) be promoted to P5EE (and separate Widget and
>    Repository "extended service" distributions be created)?

I think this is such a large undertaking that an agreed upon something
is better than nothing and spinning wheels. AFAIK, Stephen is the only
one creating code under the P5EE auspices on a regular basis, and IMO
working code wins because it provides a point of reference for
discussion and further work.

The fact that Stephen works on this for his day job is not
inconsequential either :-)

Chris

--
Chris Winters (chris@cwinters.com)
Building enterprise-capable snack solutions since 1988.