5.6.2 / 5.005_04

From:
Leon Brocard
Date:
January 29, 2003 02:08
Subject:
5.6.2 / 5.005_04
Message ID:
20030129100833.GA932@ns0
Hello.

Most recent operating system releases are starting to ship with GCC
3.2. Perl 5.6.1 and 5.005_03 don't build under this:
http://archive.develooper.com/perl5-porters@perl.org/msg84893.html

Also, the DB_File module packaged in 5.005_03 doesn't like newer DB
libraries.

There may be other minor issues too. It's a real pain having to work
around these every time I install an old version of Perl.

Will there be 5.6.2 and 5.005_04 maintenance releases to fix these
problems?

Leon "nagger" Brocard
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
scribot.................................http://www.scribot.com/

... Oh dear, I think you'll find reality's on the blink again