Re: [perl #21914] 3-arg open + local $fh + strict coredump

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
April 10, 2003 10:04
Re: [perl #21914] 3-arg open + local $fh + strict coredump
Message ID:
20030410170340.GH12770@vipunen.hut.fi
> So another fix is to have gv_fetchpv return a dummy stash instead of
> null when it has an "add" argument (implemented by the undertested patch
> below). This is equivalent as restoring PL_nullstash for that purpose.
> (Except that this time I'd name it <buffy>::, because, you know, that's
> sorta a hellmouth-stash. Bad things go there and don't go out.)
>
> Thoughts ?

Yeah, I've got one: I am confused.  Weren't you supposed to be French,
I thought only London.pm is Buffy-besotted? :-)

--
Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi@iki.fi> http://www.iki.fi/jhi/ "There is this special