develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from December 2001

Re: Moving string -> number conversions to string libs

From:
Alex Gough
Date:
December 3, 2001 11:35
Re: Moving string -> number conversions to string libs
Message ID:
Pine.OSF.4.33.0112031934430.20833-100000@ermine.ox.ac.uk
On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Simon Cozens wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 05:42:15PM +0000, Alex Gough wrote:
> > The string to number conversion stuff should really be done by the
> > string encodings... I think this is the right way to get this
> > happening, comments?
>
> Looks like the right way to me. Could you commit it?

I've just realised that these were slightly wrong (as far as the future
goes), I'll fis them up tomorrow.

Alex Gough