develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from December 2001

Re: [COMMIT] miniperl has been somewhat busy...

From:
jgoff
Date:
December 17, 2001 07:49
Re: [COMMIT] miniperl has been somewhat busy...
Message ID:
200112171537.fBHFbMg05168@spidey.speakeasy.net
It's actually named 'clone', and it calls the clone() vtable member of argument $2. The pertinent code reads like:

$1->vtable = $2->vtable;
$2->vtable->clone(interpreter,$2, $1);

I've added clone() vtable entries to the appropriate PMC classes to support this feature.
Along with the tweaks made last night, the miniperl compiler handles scalar assignment and expressions with '-+/*'

If I'm not totally swamped tonight I'll add the print statement and support for the newly renamed '_' operator. The compiler handles accumulating and hyperoperators, but none of these are implemented in the generator/parser yet.

--
Jeff <jgoff@speakeasy.net>