develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from June 2002

Re: latest Parrot

From:
Robert Spier
Date:
June 18, 2002 00:21
Re: latest Parrot
Message ID:
15630.57030.853913.335975@rls.cx
>That's current, the changelog's just not being kept up to date for some reason.
I'm pretty sure the ChangeLog file needs to be updated by hand.

We could put some code into the CVS server so that all commits are
logged there[1], but the file would get very large, very quickly, as well
as full of semi-useless change notes.

May I suggest requiring any non-trivial patches to contain:
	- the patch
	- a test
	- a human readable changelog entry

-R

Footnotes:
[1]  It looks like this used to exist, but was lost in some transition.