develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from July 2002

Re: PARROT QUESTIONS: Use the source, Luke

From:
Ashley Winters
Date:
July 14, 2002 02:06
Re: PARROT QUESTIONS: Use the source, Luke
Message ID:
200207140906.13912.qaqortog@nwlink.com
Hrm, I had intended to put my questions at the end. I hit Send early.

Questions:
1. Why is test_main.c not named main.c?

2. What does having a Parrot_ prefix signify, considering both the opcodes and
the embed api use it? It's hard to distinguish between them.

3. What source files implement what docs?

4. Where can I find out what embed.c is doing?

5. Why is parrot.c empty?

Ashley Winters