develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from July 2002

[PRE-RELEASE] Release of 0.0.7 tomorrow evening

From:
Jeff
Date:
July 17, 2002 17:40
Subject:
[PRE-RELEASE] Release of 0.0.7 tomorrow evening
Message ID:
3D360BE5.CC52F48B@hargray.com
As the message says. Code freeze tonight at midnight EDT (GMT-0400).
I'll be tagging with PRE_REL_0.0.7 then.

Features to be included:

Perl 6 grammar
Partial perl6 compiler
Pure-perl assembler
Heavily patched and upgraded intermediate language
Massive patching in general, cleaned-up PMCs.
FORTH :)

If anyone can give me a good reason why we shouldn't release (short of
show-stopping bugs &c) then speak before 2000GMT or until tomorrow hold
h(er|is) peace.
--
Jeff <jgoff@perl.org>