develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from June 2001

Re: Python...

From:
Simon Cozens
Date:
June 3, 2001 03:24
Re: Python...
Message ID:
20010603112351.B8768@deep-dark-truthful-mirror.pmb.ox.ac.uk
On Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 02:02:03AM +0000, Vijay Singh wrote:
> I thought your head would be turned by Ruby ;-)
>
> BTW - There's a Ruby "Inline::Perl" module in alpha
> testing now...this will be a nice complement to the
> "Inline::Python" module already available...

And today I put the finishing touches on the Ruby-to-Perl-bytecode
compiler. Then there'll be no excuse for people using that slow old
Ruby interpreter again. :)

--
The steady state of disks is full.
                -- Ken Thompson