develooper Front page | perl.perl6.meta | Postings from February 2001

State of PDD 0

From:
Bryan C . Warnock
Date:
February 20, 2001 06:03
Subject:
State of PDD 0
Message ID:
01022009055709.05844@homer.idiocity.nut
To date, I've received a whopping zero comments on PDD 0, the defining
document for the PDD process.

That means one of five things:
http://archive.develooper.com/bootstrap@perl.org/msg01126.html

Surely, if the name of a mailing list can generate so much traffic, then
someone must have something to say, no?  I'm not in *that* many people's
killfile, am I?

Nat, Dan: PDD 0 is also still at the Proposed level (even though it was
assigned a number).  Is it at least good enough to bump to Developing?

Dan, Dave Mitchell: your PDDs also list the PDD Format as 1.  Until PDD 0
is accepted, the Format should also be 0.  (Unless that's something that
needs to be tweaked in PDD 0's Implementation section.)

--
Bryan C. Warnock
bwarnock@capita.com